NativityMiguel School of Scranton seeks applicants for admissions to enter the middle school grades five through seven (based on available space) each fall. All candidates must qualify financially for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Applicants should demonstrate strong academics, attendance, and discipline records, plus the desire to excel in middle school at NativityMiguel School of Scranton, attend top high schools, and graduate from college. We are not able to accept students with an IEP or special education needs.
Admissions Process—Students who would like to be considered for admissions must complete the following:
- Attend an open house.
- Submit a completed application, including review of financial information by the deadline.
- After applications are reviewed, families are contacted for interviews at Nativity Miguel School of Scranton.
- Qualified students are invited to take an entrance exam at Nativity Miguel School of Scranton to better assess the student’s academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Families are notified with a decision about whether a child has been named as a finalist, put on the waiting list, or not accepted to the school.
Calendar for Applicants for the 2018-2019 School Year
· Open House—Sunday, January 28 (1:00-2:30)
· Testing and Interviews—Sunday, February 11 + 25 (1:00-2:30)
· Completed Applications Due—Friday, March 2
· Enrollment Decisions will be mailed home by March 20
Tests, interviews and tours can be scheduled for any school day between 8:30 and 4:30. Call 570-955-5176 to make an appointment.